Designing signs with a lasting impression
SEATTLE SIGN DESIGN
We take the sign design process seriously.
In fact, we believe that a properly designed sign is the most important part of the process and drives positive outcomes.
By helping you through the design phase step by step we can develop a sign program that is tailored to you and your business. We want to design a sign package that makes a lasting impression on your customers and sets you apart from the competition. The design phase helps you not only visualize your project it opens doors to material and fabrication options that you may not have known existed.
By utilizing our design services, we can develop a sign package that:
- meets your needs and helps your business to be successful
- makes a positive first impression on your customer
- sets your business apart from the competition
- improves the overall customer experience
- reinforces the quality of your brand
- meets local sign codes
- attracts your target audience
- is creative and incorporates out-of-the-box thinking
- integrates and enhances your brand and corporate identity
- incorporates and blends with your landscape, architecture or interior design
Design services include signage, wayfinding, facade design, architectural elements, public art, environmental graphics, corporate identity.
Our masterplan service helps you design a complete interior or exterior sign package while implementing it as your budget allows.
A master plan may include interior signs, wayfinding, directories, building identification, environmental graphics, monuments and gateway signs, lobby and ADA signage, directional signs, interpretive signs, information kiosks, donor recognition systems and even new branding.
Our masterplanning process includes:
- Goals and objectives analysis
- Phased approach recommendations
- Budget planning
- Schematic and concept design packages
- Presentation drawings
- Construction documentation and details
- City or county permitting
- Construction administration and management
- In-house fabrication
- Installation and installation management
It’s always a pleasure working with Brian at NW Signs. The quality of work is excellent, and they are always willing to help out with samples or advice.